Tariffville, CT or Boston, MA area
MetrumRG is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. As Project Manager, you have strengths in communication, management, budgeting, and superior organization skills. You are driven by getting the best out of the people and the projects that they oversee. Ideally, you will have experience in successfully managing projects in a consulting services environment, preferably with teams comprised of analysts, within an Agile framework.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of multiple projects in parallel
- Assist in the development of project scopes and objectives, to ensuring logistic feasibility
- Aid Director of Resourcing in appropriately assessing availability and allocation
- Develop and implement a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage relationships with external clients and other stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- 3-5 years experience professionally managing projects and project teams
- Experience managing teams performing analysis
- Proven success managing multiple projects in parallel within a consulting/services firm environment
- Ability to build consensus among teams
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodology
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience using Liquid Planner project management tool is a plus
Education and experience
A 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience is required.
Must have 3-5 years professional experience with a project management role.
This position is based in either the Boston area or the Hartford, CT area with required travel to both locations.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.