Tariffville, CT (full-time remote will be considered)
Want to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world? Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager who has worked with agile teams? Do you have strengths in communication, budgeting, and superior organization skills? Are you driven by working alongside highly capable technical and scientific teams?
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Participate in the design and implementation of project management standards with a focus on Kanban methodology
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of multiple projects in parallel
- Assist in the development of project scopes and objectives, to ensuring logistic feasibility
- Aid Director of Resourcing in appropriately assessing availability and allocation
- Develop and implement a detailed project plan to track progress in Github project boards
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage relationships with external clients and other stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- 5+ years experience professionally managing projects and project teams, preferably technical teams
- Experience managing teams performing analysis
- Proven success managing multiple projects in parallel within a consulting/services firm environment
- Ability to build consensus among teams
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Agile and/or Scrum Kanban methodology
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to coach others along in adapting to new ways of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience using GitHub Enterprise for project management
- Experience using Liquid Planner project management tool is a plus
Education and Experience
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 5+ years professional experience in a project management role.
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas. Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.