Business Analyst / Project Manager
Tariffville, CT (full-time remote will be considered)
Want to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world? Are you obsessed with processes? Do you have experience in successfully managing projects and working with stakeholders to get to the heart of their requirements? Do you have experience and love working with scientific or technical teams? If so, the Business Analyst / Project Manager role at MetrumRG may be right for you!
The Business Analyst / Project Manager will support the efforts of MetrumRG’s Chief Science Officer by managing internal scientific and innovation projects and initiatives. This key role will interface with several internal stakeholders to understand perspectives and requirements. The BA/PM is an essential team member who will aim to ensure the quality and success of several company initiatives by keeping them organized and on track.
Join us in our mission to defeat diseases by applying your experience as a Business Analyst and Project Manager to managing our internal projects. In this role, you will help support the operations of a global leading company in biomedical modeling & simulation with the mission of improving health and defeating diseases.
- Provide end-to-end project management and business analysis services for internal projects
- Coordinate and organize large amounts of information
- Work with CSO to prioritize tasks and projects
- Engage internal stakeholders to elicit, capture, and organize project requirements
- Diligently keep project information organized, transparent, and readily accessible
- Develop detailed project plans and continually monitor progress
- Seek opportunities for internal process improvement and propose new projects
- Work as a member of the team to deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop and maintain project documentation including content for internal knowledge base
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Perform administrative tasks including scheduling meetings and capturing meeting notes/ action items
- Highlight potential risks or concerns and act proactively to resolve issues
- Work with internal teams to ensure resource availability matches project timelines
- Proven work experience as a project manager and/or business analyst, preferably with technical or scientific teams
- Experience gathering and prioritizing requirements across several different stakeholders
- Strong understanding of agile methodology and hands-on experience with project management software, like JIRA, Confluence, and GitHub
- Excellent organization skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Advanced writing and technical writing capabilities
- Proven communication and team management skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion to learn new things
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience in science or technology industries a plus
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.