Human Resources Manager
Join us in our mission to defeat diseases by providing Human Resources support to our team of over 40 driven employees. Metrum Research Group is seeking a full-time Human Resources Manager in our Tariffville, CT office to carry out a variety of general HR responsibilities. In this role, you will help support the operations of a global leading company in biomedical modeling & simulation with the mission of improving health and defeating diseases.
- Plan, direct, and deliver customized HR services to internal team
- Oversee all aspects of employee lifecycle
- Create and implement HR strategies and solutions to achieve business goals
- Manage relationship with professional employer organization (PEO) and other HR service vendors
- Responsible for performance and talent management across organization
- Participate in overall talent planning and acquisition
- Responsible for employee onboarding and engagement
- Serve as leading member of culture and community outreach committee
Requirements and Skills
- Working knowledge with PEO systems/processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, professional, and reliable
- Commitment to handling data with highest level of confidentiality
- Very comfortable with technology
- Ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous projects
- Flexibility with regard to assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a highly capable team
- 5-8 years experience in Human Resources role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in regulated industry is strongly preferred.
- Ability to easily learn web-based software and communication tools with little formal instruction.
- Fluency with Google Suite or MS Office. Proficiency using Mac OS preferred.
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, Metrum Research Group has worked with over 150 clients on more than 475 projects. Our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.