Documentation Specialist/ Quality Coordinator
Tariffville, CT or Boston area
Metrum Research Group is seeking a full-time Documentation Specialist / Quality Coordinator in our Tariffville, CT or Boston area office to carry out a variety of operational responsibilities. In this role, you will help support the operations of a global leading company in biomedical modeling & simulation with the mission of improving health and defeating disease.
- Organize, edit and generally maintain various internal documentation
- Verify and document that defined processes have been followed for key workflows
- Serve as main internal point of contact for day-to-day quality assurance tasks
- Maintain and organize a system for electronic document filing and archiving
- Support science team on administrative tasks (reference search and retrieval, document support)
- Facilitate electronic signatures of documents and contracts
- Maintain company CVs and lists of publications for staff members
- Edit company website using a Content Management System
- Proofread and help design marketing material and business collateral
- Assist with planning offsite meetings, conference exhibits, and workshops
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, professional and reliable
- Very comfortable with technology
- Ability to coordinate multiple simultaneous projects
- Flexibility with regard to assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a highly of a highly capable team
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in office setting required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in regulated industry is strongly preferred.
- Ability to easily learn web-based software and communication tools with little formal instruction.
- Fluency with Google Suite or MS Office. Proficiency using Mac OS preferred.
- Experience with WordPress and Hubspot are a plus.
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, Metrum Research Group has worked with over 150 clients on more than 475 projects. Our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.