Customer Relationship and Resourcing Coordinator
Tariffville, CT (currently full-time remote)
Do you love a challenge? Are you extremely organized and thrive in an environment where you are juggling many things at once? Do you live to delight your customers? Can you think on your feet as issues arise? Do you wish to be part of a team that is making a difference in the world? If so, the Customer Relationship and Resourcing Coordinator position at Metrum Research Group may be just the right fit for you.
Join us in our mission to defeat diseases by applying your customer service skills to help us conquer real-world biomedical problems. Metrum Research Group is seeking a full-time Customer Relationship and Resourcing Coordinator in our Tariffville, CT office to provide customer success services and assist with the allocation of resources to our projects. In this role, you will help support the operations of a global leading company in biomedical modeling & simulation with the mission of improving health and defeating diseases.
- Manages all communication with external clients throughout business development process
- Interfaces with clients on new projects, from lead development through scoping and contract execution
- Facilitates the project proposal process across all programs, with input from team scientists and resource management
- Works with Director of Resourcing to establish detailed project plans, utilizing resource management software to draft milestone schedules and project timelines for proposals
- Consistently monitors and tracks potential customer pipeline, taking steps to guide through the sales funnel
- Serves as point person for review and execution of customer contracts (CDA, MSA, Work Orders, etc.)
- Takes first-pass review of customer contracts and drafts all contract amendments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong follow through and attention to detail
- Organization and superior time management skills.
- Ability to excel in a role that requires juggling several requests at any given time.
- Strength in working both independently and as part of a highly of a highly capable team
- High degree of comfort with scientific colleagues and an eagerness to learn
Education and Experience
A 4-year college degree is required or equivalent experience (communications, business, science, or related field).
Experience: 3-5 years experience in administration, customer relations and/or sales.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience with resource management software (JIRA, Liquid Planner, etc) is a plus.
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas. Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.