Clinical Pharmacology Associate
Tariffville, CT or full-time remote
Join us in our mission to defeat diseases by applying your skills to real-world biomedical problems. Metrum Research Group is seeking a Clinical Pharmacology Associate with varying levels of experience to join our team.
Qualified individuals will contribute to fighting diseases through collaborations with our customers in biomedical research, development and post-marketing programs for new drugs, biologics, devices, and diagnostics.The Clinical Pharmacology Associate will provide hands-on analysis and report writing for non-compartmental analysis (NCA), prepare tables and figures for regulatory documents (e.g.Common Technical Document Sections 2.7.1and 2.7.2), and perform QC of these regulatory documents under the guidance of a Clinical Pharmacologist.
- Create data analysis plans for NCA’s.
- Program data for NCA’s and associated plots and tables for the NCA report.
- Write NCA reports, either in entirety or sections relevant to the NCA analysis that was performed.
- Perform Quality Control of reports and regulatory documents generated within the Clinical Pharmacology group
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external dissemination
- Participate in MetrumRG training courses.
- Present and publish scientific findings.
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clinical pharmacokinetics
- R programming skills sufficient to manipulate data sets in preparation for NCA analysis and plotting
- Experience with latex preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with others to complete team level tasks.
BS/MS degree in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
Experience: 5+ years of experience. Demonstrated technical abilities and desire to advance the science.
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, Metrum Research Group has worked with over 150 clients on more than 475 projects. Our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.