Tariffville, CT or Cambridge, MA
(Remote locations will also be considered)
Join us in our mission to defeat diseases by applying your skills to real-world biomedical problems. Metrum Research Group is seeking talented Clinical Pharmacologists with varying levels of experience to join our team.
Qualified individuals will contribute to fighting diseases through collaborations with our customers in biomedical research, development and post-marketing programs for new drugs, biologics, devices, and diagnostics. The Clinical Pharmacologist will provide clinical pharmacology leadership on model-based drug development teams by delivering guidance and strategy to sponsor partners and team members on quantitative clinical pharmacology.
- Create quantitative clinical pharmacology development plans for sponsors
- Provide consulting and guidance on clinical pharmacology-related questions in all phases of drug development
- Develop quantitative strategies to support sponsor decision-making, in collaboration with internal modeling/simulation scientists
- Represent sponsors in regulatory interactions
- Prepare and contribute to regulatory documents (e.g. IND, NDA, BLA, PIP, etc.)
- Interpret and review non-compartmental and model-based analysis of PK and PD data
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external dissemination
- Participate in MetrumRG training courses
- Present and publish scientific findings
- Provide mentoring to internal scientific staff
- Serve in a leadership role in advancing the goals of the company
Requirements and Skills
- Strong understanding of clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics concepts, and sufficient proficiency to provide review and critique in these areas
- Ability to work with others to complete team level tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in the use of Internet technologies and web-based software
Ph.D. degree in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g. pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, pharmacometrics, statistics) or Master's degree with relevant experience.
Experience: 10+ years direct postgraduate experience. Demonstrated technical abilities and desire to advance the science and assume a leadership position within the company and scientific community.
About Metrum Research Group
Metrum Research Group is a leading provider of biomedical modeling and simulation services in the U.S.A. and internationally. Founded in 2004, Metrum Research Group has worked with over 150 clients on more than 475 projects. Our experience spans R&D efforts for small molecule pharmaceuticals, biologic therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical device/drug-device combinations, across multiple therapeutic areas.
Metrum Research Group is an equal opportunity employer.